Thursday, April 26, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!


Awkward: 
* Finding my first stretch mark :(   It is just a little one though - hopefully it will go away.
* Having one of my colleague's customers yell at me on the phone - and my pregnant self sort of putting her in her place.  Pregnancy makes me a little mean and a lot more outspoken.
* Being kind of nervous for my Glucose test this morning - the awkward part is probably going to be how much I like the gross drink.  Mainly because I am dying of thirst right now! I hate fasting.

Awesome:
* The pregnancy book that I am making on Shutterfly! It is awesome - they have it so you can customize each page... so much better than scrap booking.  This WILL be how I document baby girls years!
* Hopefully finishing up on an artwork project for baby girl's room today!
* Participating in my first 5K next weekend! (I will be walking - but I am still excited!)

And that is seriously all this brain can remember....hopefully baby brain goes away after baby!

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment