Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm Blank Because...

I’m weird because…
I make little squeaky noises when I sleep.
I could eat cereal for every meal.
I don't like wearing shoes.
I prefer to NOT cuddle when I sleep.
I can’t sleep with a top sheet.
I don't like cats - but love kittens.
I don’t eat the crust of pizza.
I always have my water bottle within arms reach.
I take hot hot showers - even when it is warm out.
I eat ketchup on slices of cheese.
I really hate shopping (unless I am at Target).
I love showering but hate doing my hair.
I make random noises when I don't like something.
I can watch movies over and over again without getting sick of them.
I do a happy dance when I get a package in the mail.
I am horrible at accents - I only have one and use it for everything.


I’m a bad friend because…
I find it really easy to lose touch with far away friends.
I am terrible at returning phone calls.
I can't make a decision to save my life.
I always say what I’m thinking.


I’m a good friend because…
I want to see those I love succeed.
I love and cherish friendship.
I am a great listener.
I can always make you smile.
I’m not afraid to get silly and slap happy.
I always say what I’m thinking.

I’m sad because…
I wish all my family lived closer.
I don't get to see my niece and nephew as much as I would like.
I don't know how I am going to come back to work after my maternity leave but will have to.
I need to figure out what my 'plan' is - but have no idea where to start.



I’m happy because…
In just 10 short weeks I will meet my beautiful daughter.
I just got to see my family and friends.
It is finally summer - which means lake time and fishing!
I get to see my awesome husband turn into an even more amazing dad!

I’m excited for…
The smell of fresh cut grass.
Fishing.
Playing card games on the boat.
More outdoor baseball games.
Two baby showers coming up in a few weeks.
Baby Girl!
Growing into the mother I always felt I was and should be.

Post inspired by Little Miss Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment