Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Days Until Christmas!


There are only a few more days until Christmas - December really went by so darn fast this year!

I am happy to say that I have all my Christmas presents bought AND wrapped - holy cow...seriously it took my about 2 weeks to get everything wrapped!

Currently all the presents are up on tables, ledges and couches so the little girl of the house doesn't decide to open them all (because I am NOT re-wrapping presents!).  Don't get me wrong, the first couple presents are really fun to wrap...everything after that hurts my back, takes forever, and has me wishing someone else would do it.  Christmas spirit right?!

Now to get my Christmas Cards printed and sent out... took pictures last weekend with Olivia, here are a few that aren't going on the Christmas Card!



This weekend we have our big family Christmas with all of Dan's extended family - so that will be fun.  Hopefully Olivia will be less clingy around the family she doesn't see that often... we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment