Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My New Favorite Gadget!

I got myself a Fitbit Force right after Christmas and I am in love with it!
    *This was not paid for or given by Fitbit, it is just a product I found and wanted to share my experience with.

It tracks my steps taken, mileage, flights of stairs, active minutes, calories burned, and it also has a sleep mode where it monitors your quality of sleep - awake and restless minutes (which is kind of eye opening!).

I also use MyFitnessPal which links seamlessly to the Fitbit app.  I use it to track my food and exercise.

It is super user friendly and addicting! I snapped a couple pictures of a few days from last week...when you reach your goal it turns green.  I have found myself doing extra until those metrics turn green - very motivating. 

So far this tool has been very helpful in my quest to get fit in 2014!

What tools do you use to stay on track?


No comments:

Post a Comment