Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Zucchini Bread Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting


We went to the Farmer's Market a couple weeks ago and loaded up on fresh veggies (YUM!).  We got this gigantic zucchini that we planned on grilling up.  Our awesome neighbors then brought over a load more of zucchini and we couldn't say no.  On to Pinterest I went to look for recipes that had zucchini in them.  I have never had zucchini bread before so I thought I would try that.  After much searching I found this recipe for Frosted Zucchini Bread Muffins.



I thought they looked good because lets face it - anything with cream cheese frosting is most likely going to be amazing!

They were a hit! Everyone loved them - they are definitely on the list to make again.

Here is a tip: when I was making the frosting I made a double batch (because it didn't look like there would be enough - there was).  So now I have a tupperwear full of extra frosting that tastes really good with animal crackers! So if you want a tasty treat after those muffins are gone, make a bit more frosting!  YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment