Monday, November 19, 2012

If you really knew me...

I've seen this fun post floating around so I thought I'd give it a try. 



If you really knew me... you would know that I'm very shy.  And I have a hard time making new friends.  But my heart is big and I have so much love and compassion.  I find it hard to express myself. 

You'd know that when I get around too big of a crowd of people I freeze and don't know what to do. I am the person that can stay inside and not see a single person all weekend and not go stir crazy. It's not so bad that I don't like hanging out with people - I do!

You'd know that I am the most indecisive person on the planet. Whether a big decision like career path or a small decision like where to go to eat...either way, I constantly change my mind.

You'd know that I have mastered and given 100% to every single job I have ever had yet have no idea what I want to do, which makes looking for a new job a little hard.

When I was a little girl I would get anxiety when I thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up because I didn't have an answer for it.  To this day - I still do not know what I want to be and it still makes me anxious to think about it.


Becoming a mom has filled a hole in me that I didn't know was empty. When I think of my baby girl, all anxiety and worry fly out the window.   

I am one of those parents that think their child is absolutely perfect (because she is) and I doubt (and hope) that will ever change.


You'd know that I one day hope to write a book. I don't know what it will be about - but I have had dreams about it.  I haven't ever told anyone about it.

My husband doesn't know that I have a blog. (Is this weird?) I am not sure why either, he has encouraged me to start one in the past.

You'd know, that I'm still learning to really know me too.

1 comment:

  1. I can be shy too. Not as much anymore but it took a long time for me to come out of my shell. I still have a hard time striking up a conversation with random strangers but I'm getting better at it.

    ReplyDelete