Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots!


Ok, who just sang that in their head? (I did!)

Baby girl went in for her 4 month check up.  She is doing great! Weighing in at 14.1 pounds (85th percentile).  I can't remember how long she is but she is in the 95% and her head size is in the 70th percentile.  She did so good for the doctor... then came the shots and she only cried for a minute - such a trooper! After her appointment I went to the scheduling desk and she was super smiley like normal.  The scheduler said 'Well, she must not have gotten shots... oh wait yes she did!" She thought it was amazing how happy she was after getting her shots. 



After shots we went home and put up our Christmas Tree! (Pictures to come) Dan actually was the one to suggest it (he absolutly hates decorating so this surprised me). I think the catch was that we had to listen to Mariah Carey's Christmas CD while decorating.  He loves Mariah Carey and her Christmas CD which is funny because he hates most all Christmas music.

Now I need to get going on buying this little girl some Christmas presents!


1 comment:

  1. mum could you send me pics of her like that but nkd please

    ReplyDelete