Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Holy Crap, I'm 29 Years Old...


Today is my 29th birthday... I think anyway.  I have been telling people I am 29 for a while now.  For some reason after I turned 25 it got extremely hard to remember how old I was!

28 was a great year but I am SO looking forward to 29 (is that weird?)

* I am going to RUN my first 5K in May.  I recently started running again - and it feels amazing. I can't wait to start busting my pr's.
* We have a big Alaskan camping trip planned this summer. I can't even explain how excited I am for this!
* This is the year I am going to figure out what my passions are and start living my life accordingly.
* I get to watch my baby turn into a little girl - what is more amazing then that?
* This year I am going to focus on me, doing some of the things that I want instead of always going with the flow.

Big things planned for 29... best of all I is that anything can happen.

Goodbye 28 --- Hello 29! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment