Thursday, August 1, 2013
12 Month Update!
This little girl turns ONE year old on Saturday!
WOW did that year go by fast! I can't believe how much she has grown! Here is a side-by-side comparison from 1 month to 12 months!
* Much smoother walker - even gets to running sometimes (not intentionally of course!)
* LOVES blueberries and mandarin oranges. She is such a great eater!
* If you ask her where her hands or feet are she will show you and she loves clapping along to songs (ie: If your happy and you know it)
* She started doing this thing where if she is around someone she doesn't know she will play shy and put her head on my chest while I am holding her. Can't say I don't love the extra snuggles!
* She is weighing in at 22 pounds - but I think she is getting thinner and losing some of that cute baby fat.
* She still only has 2 teeth (on the bottom) I can see and feel the 'fangs'. They are getting darn close to coming through. We may have a little vampire baby for her birthday!
She is amazing, she loves playing, she loves her mama and daddy, and she is pretty much sleeping through the night every night.
We have had such a fantastic year and are so amazed with how much love and joy this little girl has brought into our lives!