Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lake Weekend...


I love our lake weekends.  Makes me want to live on a lake so very badly.... one day it will happen - just you wait!

My favorite parts about being in Northern Minnesota...
* The gorgeous lakes and trees.
* The fishing! So fun to always catch fish.
* The peaceful-ness (is that a word?).
* How relaxing it is yet the days last so long because we are always doing something. 
* Being on the boating and enjoying water sports.
* And last but not least, playing cards with friends! There is just something about it....

 We love paddle boarding!
 Hanging out with the babies... They don't look too impressed though!
Olivia loved playing in the lake!
 



Getting ready to go fishing.

I grew up in South Dakota but can officially say I LOVE Minnesota! (It only took me 10 years to say it!)

1 comment:

  1. looks like everyone had a great time!
    Humpday Blog lovin'
    http://cupcakes4corbin.com

    ReplyDelete