Tuesday, August 13, 2013
5 things you need to know about me...
1. I could live in sweatpants! After I get off work I immediatly change into sweatpants or yoga pants and a tank. Makes me wish I had a job where I could wear that to work!
2. Fall is my favorite season ever! I love the cool fresh air, the sweaters and scarves, the decor, the Pumpkin Spice Latte's (yum!), fishing at sunset in jeans and a sweater... I could go on and on. I just love it!
3. I have had knee surgery on both my knees (ACL Reconstruction - both in High School). I have a lot of issues becuase of it... I can feel when a storm is coming, my knees get super sore after a regular workout, they swell randomly. But on the upside, I will probably have one of those Rascal Scooters when I get a little older - Score!
4. I feel like I am stuck in my job. I work for a small company and am the only one in my department so there is no movement or advancement what-so-ever. I like what I do but am looking for a change and just haven't been able to find it. I just want to LOVE my job-is that a lot to ask?
5. I love going to baseball games with my husband! The game, the food, the company - it's all great. Though I am definitely not a super fan - my husband had to explain to me what being a 500 ball club meant last night...