Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby's Going Home Outfit


Check out Baby Girl's coming home outfit!

I am so excited about these - I made two (one in newborn size and one in 0-3 month size) because we just aren't sure how big she will be!  We both really wanted her to come home in a MN Twins outfit but everything I found was only in a 0-3 month size and just not what I was looking for.  SO instead of buying something I wasn't sure about - I made what I wanted instead!

 How I made them - I printed off the MN Twins Baseball Logo, our last name, and the number 01 on computer paper.  Cut out those pieces, took my fabric and attached the light bonding then traced everything on.  After that I cut the pieces out of the fabric, ironed them in place and sewed them on!

Next time I would probably use the heavy fabric bonding material (especially for the smaller letters in the back) as they were MUCH harder to sew then the bigger front piece.

Then I made a matching headband (rolled fabric flowers) and added a couple pearls! Depending on how much fabric I have left I think I will make her a little skirt! We shall see!

It turned out so cute!! I can't wait to see her in it! Couple more weeks yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment