Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts...


My brain and thought processes are pretty random ESPECIALLY now that I am pregnant.  Almost daily my husband asks me how the heck I got to a certain thought or question.  I have a lot rolling around in my head right now so I thought I would share :)

I really really want a pedicure - the soaking of the feet, getting rid of some of the super dry skin, the leg massage, the back massagers, and a paint job that doesn't look like a 4 year old did it.  Ugh... guess that means I get to grunt and sweat to get these toes painted before baby comes!



Work.....oh work what can I say about you? I am currently training in the new girl to do part of my job.  Man oh man does that take a lot of time and patience.  And at 37 weeks pregnant when I can't sit in the same position for more than 5 minutes without my back killing me - it isn't the best situation.  I am definitely counting down the days until I have time with me, my husband, and our sweet baby girl!

I want my hair to grow out faster.

I can't believe that my dad bought us 25 boxes of diapers! Apparently KMart had a miss-print and a $20 box of diapers was marked down to $5.99.  So my dad bought us 25 - wow! Very nice gesture.  Hopefully Huggies work out for us - we have been stocking up with Pampers Swaddlers which I have heard are fantastic so I hope the Huggies are just as good.  If we don't end up liking them I am sure we can just return them OR donate them to a local daycare.


I really really want a cold meat sandwich ----- Jimmy Johns sounds fantastic right now!

(Seriously - I am DROOLING right now!)

I am getting a tiny bit annoyed (ok, maybe more than that) with people asking me "How are you feeling?" insert soft caring voice here.

I really need to get my baby girl's coming home outfits (yes 2, I made one in newborn and one in 0-3 just in case).  I have them halfway made - I just need to get some sewing done.  Procrastination is not on my side right now as I don't have much time left!  They are super cute - Dan LOVES them! He shows everyone - it is so cute!

I can not wait until I can start exercising again - I have never been this antsy to exercise in my life! This extra weight is killing me!

AND that is all I have for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment