Tuesday, June 4, 2013
10 Month Update!
Here are some 10 month stats:
* She weighs a good 20 pounds is wearing 18 month shirts (12 month are just way too short!) and 12 month pants. We may be graduating up a size in jammers too! The girl is LONG!
* She is standing on her own and will stand for quite a while before losing her balance!
* She has two very sharp teeth! And I am pretty sure the only person she bites is me... she will grab my finger and shove it in her mouth, but she doesn't do it to daddy.
* Her hair is finally long enough on the top to put it in the cutest ponytail ever! So adorable!
* She still thinks her daddy is hilarious, which he loves! (and I love watching the two together!)
* She is still a very good eater. I think she has started weening herself off the bottle. She drinks her milk in sippy cups at daycare and hardly takes a bottle at home. I guess it is good that she never got super attached to the bottle, easier to take away!
Overall, she is a FANTASTIC baby. Sleeps well, loves playing, can entertain herself, so happy. We couldn't ask for more......
WELL maybe she could sit a little more still for pictures! It would make my life easier!
Here are some outtakes! The girl is all over the place!