Thursday, June 6, 2013

Adventure in the Park


I love that the weather is FINALLY starting to warm up.  Now if it would only stop raining everyday!

We went on a little adventure down at the park.  Feed the ducks and geese, went for a walk and played in the park.  We had a pretty good time!

 She was a little wary of the geese - but so was I (who can blame her!)
 Living the swings!
 
 Wasn't the most impressed with the slide.  I think daddy had more fun on this one!
 Do you know how hard it is for an adult and a baby to be on this without it going to far forward and backward? The answer is very hard!
  It was much easier with just the baby!
 We had to try the teeter toter too!
Great day at the park - can't wait for more nice days!

1 comment:

  1. I'd start by licking her entire body until I end up at her twatcicle and I'd lick and suck on her sweet pussy lips then I will lick downwards until I end up at her tiny little asshole and I will lick it and then have her lay on her back and spread her legs extremely wide as I guide my massive monster black cock to her vaginal opening and thrust it inside her and thrust and hump and hump and thrust deeper and deeper inside her until I orgasm cum in her then I will flip her over and have her lay on her stomach and spread her ass cheeks wide as I guide my cock into her anal opening then I will thrust it inside her then hump and thrust deeper and deeper until I finally orgasm cum deep inside her intestines then I will dangle my huge ass cock down her throat and thrust it in and out as she gums on my massive cock and licks my huge cock head until I jizz down her throat and esophagus

    ReplyDelete