Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend!

For Father's Day Weekend we headed up to our families cabin - by ourselves.  Just Dan, Olivia and myself! 

We had an awesome weekend! Olivia went on her very first boat ride and loved it! She didn't fuss at the sound, the wind, anything.  I think she is going to be a summer lake baby!

We did some boating, four-wheeling, and some major playing. Such a great time. 

On top of it all - Olivia started saying Dada earlier in the week.  Just in time for Father's Day! AND over the weekend she started saying Mama! Hearing your baby say mama for the first time - talk about making my heart soar!  She also took a few unassisted steps between her dad and I! Whew - definitely a busy weekend!

Seems like this girl is growing up in turbo-time.  Please slow down!




 

My loves - Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world! 
We are so lucky to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment