Just a few of the things I am loving right now...
1. I know it's a little early for winter books but I just love these little snowmen stories - Olivia does too! We have three of the four books in the series - one doesn't come in a board book and that is a MUST these days.
2. Olivia's Halloween costume! I can't wait to get her in it, it's so darn cute. Our plan is to take her trick-or-treating in her little car around our neighborhood and of course hit a few of our friends houses in their too! Can't wait!
3. The fact that we are FINALLY going to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow night! This will be my first time ever going to a pumpkin patch and I am so jacked. I know I am going to wish that we had gone a little earlier in the season.... next year I guess. I'm already excited for next year when Olivia will be able to partake in more of the activities they have there.
4. This happy toothy face! Seriously lights up my life!
6. I got a couple of crocheted winter hats for Olivia from Etsy and I just love them! They are so adorable! I got one similar to this and of course we needed the football one too (in Vikings colors)!