Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap


On Friday I posted my 'Weekend To Do List'... It was rather ambitious due to the husband being gone and it just being the baby and I.

Here was my list:

I did enjoy Chai Tea Lattes from my new Keurig - I am so glad that I got one.  I love it!

I FINALLY painted my toenails! They have been polish-less for about two months now.  They are now an orangey color with sparkles on top...Olivia thinks they are funny and keeps pointing at them!

We did go shopping with my mother-in-law.  We found snow pants, a winter jacket, and some other clothes for Olivia - score!

We did visit my brother and sister-in-law! Got to see their cute new house and had some lunch.  Olivia was so good and not afraid at all - my brother even got to hold her which is huge (she is still in the stranger danger phase and doesn't really like men).

I did make Olivia a fun Halloween shirt!

I made a couple headbands for Olivia as well...She tends to keep headbands on a little longer then clips and her hair is getting so long in front that we need to keep it out of her eyes! I bought some stretchy knit fabric that I am going to make a couple headbands out of that as well!
I did get some relaxing in as well - Olivia slept in until 8:20am on Sunday morning!! Usually she wake up right around 6:30am...this mama was extremely happy for the extra sleep. 

The only thing I wanted to do but didn't get to was making wood pumpkins for the front step...we just didn't make it to Lowe's to get the supplies.  Oh well, next time.  I would say that I did pretty good on that to do list!

And becuase we can't have a post without a picture of Olivia...she learned how to do TaDa this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment