Thursday, June 14, 2012

33 Weeks!


Baby is the size of a Pineapple this week (4 Pounds)!
Holy Cow.
Less than 50 days to go!



We just had our baby showers and everything is put away....but now I feel like I am in freak out mode trying to get everything else taken care of.   I have a list of things that still need to be purchased and I want to hit some garage sales to see if I can find some things for a lot cheaper then buying them new.  I feel like I am running out of time.

As for pain - I am still in it :(
My back pain is still as strong as ever - sitting all day doesn't help at all! My ankles/feet and hands seem to swell pretty much every day now.  I haven't worn my wedding ring for 2 weeks! And the other night I woke myself up from moaning.  Whichever side I try to sleep on - that hip just aches when I am sleeping - maybe it is my hips widening for birth, who knows.  One night it was so bad I just gave up and slept on my back.

Plus side - we get to meet our daughter in just a few short weeks! Nothing will be better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment