Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello 2013!


2012 was an amazing, amazing year!
It definitely went by a little more quickly than I would have liked, but was a life-changer.


We welcomed our little one - OLIVIA! Life can not be better! She is amazing and I can't imagine life without her!


 In 2012, I learned more about myself and how a person's heart can burst with love (I'd say that is a good year!)


I don't typically do 'resolutions' - but I do have some things I am going to focus on for 2013.
Maybe by writing them down I will be more accountable.

* Love on Olivia as much as possible!
* Take her to a baby swim class & take advantage of library story times
* Figure out a better way to organize and store her too small baby clothes and stuff she grows out of 
(suggestions welcome!)
* Get back into shape.  I haven't been in 'shape' for a long time now, probably since college.  
Yeah, I workout but that doesn't necessarily mean I am in shape - believe me!
* Eat healthier meals. The husband and I do cook dinner every night but our choices aren't the best 
(hello frozen pizza and chicken nuggets!)
* Learn how to Crochet!
* Finish some of the Shutterfly books I have started! Seriously, motivation needs to find me!

Happy New Year! What are your goals for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment