Monday, January 14, 2013

How did I get so lucky?


Spent the weekend with my loves! All I could think about after we put the baby to sleep and I got to relax and have a beer with my husband was.... How did I get so lucky? Makes my heart tingle just thinking about it!

We have been feeding the little girl baby food for a while now.
Loves: Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Carrots, Apples
Likes: Peaches
Hates: Bananas

More to come! We are going to keep working on the bananas (because we have like 8 containers of them that were given to us).  And we have new flavors to try. It is so funny watching her try new foods.  She doesn't really make weird faces at all.  It is more like she is thinking - Oh that is different! Except the bananas.  That is the only one she will shut her mouth for!


Love weekends at home with my little family!


Linking up with The Active Mom

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness isn't she just adorable!!! Look at those eyelashes!

    Thank you for linking up to Snapshot Saturday! I'm so happy to have you join in! :) I'm now your newest follower!

    The next Snapshot Saturday will be held on Feb 2nd, I'd love to see you there again!

    Looking forward to reading more and getting to know you better..

    Aanika from www.theactivemum.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely check out your next Snapshot Saturday!

      Delete
  2. Love the layout and look of your blog! SUPER CUTE! :) Found you via Casey. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete