Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Simply Amazing


I was signing into my yahoo email yesterday and this story popped up on the front page. 

It is a post by Jamie C. Moore Photography about her daughter who just turned 5. Instead of doing the usual Disney Princess photo shoot she went a different route.  Real Women.  She says,  "REAL women for my daughter to know about and look up too, REAL women who without ever meeting Emma have changed her life for the better. My daughter wasn’t born into royalty, but she was born into a country where she can now vote, become a doctor, a pilot, an astronaut, or even President if she wants and that’s what REALLY matters. I wanted her to know the value of these amazing women who had gone against everything so she can now have everything."

So inspiring. This is what I want for my daughter.  Real hero's.

Hat's off to Jamie, such an inspiring idea and her photos are just gorgeous.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is rather cool!!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2013/05/wordlesswednesday-simple-things-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete