Thursday, May 3, 2012
Awkward & Awesome Thursday!
* How weird my running shoes look with my work outfits. It has gotten to the point where my normal work shoes (normal black shoes with a slight heel) are just hurting my feet too much. So comfy shoes it is!
* Going to hubby's softball games, sitting by myself and cheering in my head. He is on a new team this year so I don't know anyone yet....
* Walking down the street the other day and getting whistled at my two guys. They saw me from behind - so I assume they didn't see that I was pregnant. As my husband informed me the other night - I would now be considered "damaged goods" by single guys.
* Getting our Travel System (Car Seat and Stroller) in the mail yesterday! On top of that - it was on sale at Target so we saved $70 - AWESOME!
* Getting ready to hang decorations in baby girls nursery! This makes me a little nervous - I am never really sure where exactly I want things to go...
* 5K this weekend (for me and MIL) Half Marathon (for Hubby and FIL). Then off to SIL's place to help them build a swing set for the girls!
* Passing my glucose test last Thursday! Also - the drink wasn't bad at all. I had fruit punch. It was tasty.