Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brownie Cookies...oh so good!

I was looking for something different to make a dessert last week.  Not quite sure how I found this but I am so happy I did! 
Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies - made from a box of brownies! I love anything easy, anything delicious, and anything that has the word brownie in it!
I found this on Six Sisters' Stuff Blog! They were definitely a hit.  Here is the recipe!

Double Chocolate Brownie Mix Cookies Recipe:
(Recipe from Food.com)
21 ounce box brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines Milk Chocolate)
 ½ cup all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons canola oil
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons water
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
¾ cup nuts , chopped (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F.  In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended. Drop mix from a teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.

Once cookies have lost their gloss, yet still feel soft to the touch, remove from oven. DO NOT OVER BAKE THESE COOKIES.  Let cool 1 minute, then remove to racks to finish cooling. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.

Try these.  You will not be disappointed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment