Monday, February 4, 2013

When mommy's away....


The baby and daddy will play!


I spent the weekend celebrating one of my best friends bachelorette party! It was just a quick trip (and by quick I mean with seeing everyone.  The drive was anything but - 9 hours each way!)

I got to see my beautiful friend try on her dress, which was just gorgeous.  We went out for dinner and then on to the party complete with western themed outfits! I had a blast and better yet she did too!

It was a great weekend to celebrate her last single nights.  She is getting married in less than two weeks! Unfortunately we aren't going to be able to go to the wedding - SO BUMMED! She will be a beautiful bride and they are going to be so happy together!


And on the home front... Dan and Olivia (and Grandma) had a fun weekend together.  She got her 6 month photos taken, they got to see the cousins, and teething fun was had by all! Ok - really just Olivia on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment