Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Classic Photo Bomb....


Just trying to take a picture of my little one and what happens??

Cookie Monster photo bombs her!

In other news.... I think baby girl is getting her first tooth (at almost 8 months on the dot). She has been a little crabby at daycare which is very unusual for her.  Yesterday I felt along her bottom gums and felt a little sharp thing.  She wouldn't let me look in her mouth, but I certainly felt it! 

I was starting to think she would never get teeth...or toofers as I like to call them.

Last night was the first night that I slept all the way through until morning without waking up with her.  She usually fusses a couple times a night - when she gets stuck in the corners of her crib.  Right around 4:30 she wakes up for a bottle.  The past couple nights she has not done this, she sleeps all the way through! Keep it up baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment