Monday, April 29, 2013

Too cool for school!


This little girl is way too cool for school!

I ordered her a couple hats and some sunglasses from Amazon and the first time I tried them on her - she HATED them! BUT she also hates having the sun in her eyes...so when one of our nicer days came along and it was sunny - she let me put her sunglasses on!

I got two different kinds of sunglasses - the regular kind and the strap behind the head kind. 

Surprisingly these are the kind she will wear (for know) are the regular pair!

She is so fricking adorable! I can't get enough of her dipple!





2 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! I love her sunglasses, I have a daughter and have so much fun with her. I found you through mommy moments and I am your newest follower. Come over to my link party on Thursdays called instagram thursday @

    ReplyDelete