Thursday, April 25, 2013

This little girl loves playing!


Olivia loves playing with toys that make noise.

They are usually the most annoying ones.  I try so very hard to get her to play with the toys that don't have super annoying and weird songs... but those are the ones she loves.

This toy, in particular, is a treat.  When you push the orange nose it spins and lands on an animal.  Most of the time it lands on one animal and plays a different animals song. 

But she loves the darn thing.

AND I find myself singing the songs at work.  Only in my head I hope!






8 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! I'm following :)

    Anne {THE PINK MOMMA}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think so too, but may be a bit bias!

      Delete
  2. She is so cute! I just found your blog through the Aloha Hop! Our babies are the same age, mine was born August 10th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her smiles!
    Visit and follow from Blog Hop.
    would be nice if you can link up at my blog.
    Have a nice day.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll! My little one shares the same middlename! Happy weekend!
    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete