When planning baby girls nursery, I knew that I wanted something with the alphabet on it included. After reading a blog (I forget which one) I saw a simple print in a frame that was used as decoration for a baby shower.
My crafty self said - I can do that! I created the print in Microsoft Word and printed it out in different pinks on a card stock. I then went to Kohls and was looking for a frame to fit. In their clearance section I found a maroon colored frame for $3. I thought that I could definitely paint it to match the 'Twinkle Twinkle' board I made earlier.
It took quite a few coats of pink paint but it is all finished! I just have to figure out where to put it (along with everything else!).