Thursday, April 12, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday!


Awkward: 
* Ordering a pair of cute wedges for an upcoming wedding, getting them in the mail, trying them on and almost falling off because they are so high! Next time - read the description....those got sent back.
* Running into people with my belly.
* Pregnancy Brain.  Seriously.  It is causing me to forget even the simplest things.  The other day I was trying to come up with the word 'Golf Course' and instead could only think of 'Golf Station' which isn't even a thing (unless maybe somewhere there is a golf course with a gas station in it - then it would be a golf station!)

Awesome:
* My Nieces and Nephew - I just love them!
* Getting prepared to go to SD for one of my best friends weddings! ALSO getting to see my family that weekend! It has been too long.
* Pandora on my phone - at work.  Sometimes it is the only way I can get anything done.
* Getting the fabric picked out for the crib skirt and valance in the nursery! My awesome MIL is making them for us! Now I can get to picking out paint for a couple projects I have.
* Registering for baby this weekend! Should be fun and tiring...hope the husband can bear through it (he actually did very well for our wedding registry)

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment