Thursday, April 5, 2012
Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
The weekend is almost here and what better way to celebrate it than an Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
I have been following Sydney at The Daybook for some time now and every Thursday I look forward to reading her A&A segment. So here goes!
* Ok, first of all, spelling awkward.... also the way that I try to say it in my head while I type but I still end up typing it incorrectly anyway. Thank goodness for spell check.
* Going on an 11 mile bike/run (I bike, husband runs) that lasts an hour and a half. That isn't the awkward part - it the forgetting that I am 5 months pregnant and about 2/3 of the way through realizing I have to pee.
* People asking me when my due date is and me just staring at them with a confused look on my face. I usually follow up with - so you think I am fat?! (Only to people that I know!) This is more awkward for them and hilarious for me!
* My pink water bottle (that I take with me everywhere) has a tracking thing on the side so I can keep track of how much water I have drank throughout the day. VERY important with pregnancy brain!
* Getting the baby's room painted! Now for decorations!
* Speaking of the baby's room - ETSY! Finding (and ordering) so many awesome things from Etsy. Even better - getting them in the mail!
* This Chuck Norris Joke (who doesn't love a Chuck Norris joke?) Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. I laughed very hard when I heard this one - so did the husband. Simple minds I tell ya.
* Speaking of Husband - love when he talks to my belly and gives baby kisses good night!