Thursday, April 5, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!


The weekend is almost here and what better way to celebrate it than an Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
 I have been following Sydney at The Daybook for some time now and every Thursday I look forward to reading her A&A segment. So here goes!
 Here is an awkward photo of Dan and I at a wedding last year!

AWKWARD: 
* Ok, first of all, spelling awkward.... also the way that I try to say it in my head while I type but I still end up typing it incorrectly anyway.  Thank goodness for spell check.
* Going on an 11 mile bike/run (I bike, husband runs) that lasts an hour and a half.  That isn't the awkward part - it the forgetting that I am 5 months pregnant and about 2/3 of the way through realizing I have to pee.
 * People asking me when my due date is and me just staring at them with a confused look on my face.  I usually follow up with - so you think I am fat?! (Only to people that I know!) This is more awkward for them and hilarious for me!

AWESOME:
* My pink water bottle (that I take with me everywhere) has a tracking thing on the side so I can keep track of how much water I have drank throughout the day.  VERY important with pregnancy brain!
* Getting the baby's room painted! Now for decorations!
* Speaking of the baby's room - ETSY! Finding (and ordering) so many awesome things from Etsy.  Even better - getting them in the mail!
* This Chuck Norris Joke (who doesn't love a Chuck Norris joke?) Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding. I laughed very hard when I heard this one - so did the husband. Simple minds I tell ya.
* Speaking of Husband - love when he talks to my belly and gives baby kisses good night!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment